Below are the scanned copy of Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Question Paper with answer keys of Exam Name 'LAB ASSISTANT IN HSE DEPT KOLLAM KOTTAYAM PALAKKAD KANNUR KANNADA' And exam conducted in the year 2018-K. And Question paper code was '097/2018-K'. Medium of question paper was in Kannada and English (containing Kannada questions) . Booklet Alphacode was 'A'. Answer keys are given at the bottom, but we suggest you to try answering the questions yourself and compare the key along wih to check your performance. Because we would like you to do and practice by yourself.
097/2018 - K
Total Number of Questions : 100 Time : 75 Minutes
Maximum Marks ; 100
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
1. The question paper will be given in the form of a Question Booklet. There will be four versions
of question booklets with question booklet alpha code viz. A, B, C & D.
2, The Question Booklet Alpha Code will be printed on the top left margin of the facing sheet of the
3. The Question Booklet Alpha Code allotted to you will be noted in your seating position in the
4, If you get a question booklet where the alpha code does not match to the allotted alpha code in
the seating position, please draw the attention of the Invigilator IMMEDIATELY.
5. The Question Booklet Serial Number is printed on the top right margin of the facing sheet.
If your question booklet is un-numbered, please get it replaced by new question booklet with
same alpha code.
6. The question booklet will be sealed at the middle of the right margin, Candidate should not
open the question booklet, until the indication is given to start answering,
7. Immediately after the commencement of the examination, the candidate should check that the
question booklet supplied to him contains all the 100 questions in serial order. The question
booklet does not have unprinted or torn or missing pages and if so he/she should bring it to the
നാട of the Invigilator and get it replaced by a complete booklet with same alpha code. This is
8. A blank sheet of paper is attached to the question booklet. This may be used for rough work,
9, Please read carefully all the instructions on the reverse of the Answer Sheet before marking
10. Each question is provided with four choices (A), (B), (இ and (D) having one correct answer,
Choose the correct answer and darken the bubble corresponding to the question number using
Blue or Black Ball Point Pen in the OMR Answer Sheet.
11. श्लौ correct answer carries 1 mark and for each wrong answer 1/3 mark will be deducted,
No negative mark for unattended questions.
12. No candidate will be allowed to leave the examination hall till the end of the session and without
handing over his/her Answer Sheet to the Invigilator, Candidates should ensure that the
Invigilator has verified all the entries in the Register Number Coding Sheet and that the Invigilator
has affixed his/her signature in the space provided.
13. Strict compliance of instructions is essential. Any malpractice or attempt to commit any kind of
malpractice in the Examination will result in the disqualification of the candidate.