Below are the scanned copy of Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Question Paper with answer keys of Exam Name 'HSST Gandhian Studies-KHSE (CAT.NO:489/2019) ' And exam conducted in the year 2021. And Question paper code was '095/2021'. Medium of question paper was in Malayalam or English . Booklet Alphacode was 'A'. Answer keys are given at the bottom, but we suggest you to try answering the questions yourself and compare the key along wih to check your performance. Because we would like you to do and practice by yourself.
51. Gandhi removed his hair and started living very simply from
A) 1920 B) 1921 C) 1922 D) 1923
52. Phoenix Farm was established
A) To fight with British B) To gather Indian
C) To talk with current Government D) For the printing of Indian opinion
53. Gandhi was called ‘Bhangi Shiromani’ first time in
A) South Africa B) Champaran
C) Britain D) Kheda Movement
54. Gandhi got imprisonment first time in India for how many year ?
A) 4 B) 5 06 D) 7
55. Who was the first Editor of “Indian Opinion” ?
A) M. K. Gandhi B) Madan Lal
C) Mahadev Desai D) Mansukhlal Najar
56. Who told Gandhi about the apartheid and discrimination in Transwall ?
A) Abdul Gani Seth B) Ali Brothers
C) Abdulla Brothers D) Shaikh Mehtab Ali
57. How long did Gandhi travelled in Dandi Yatra ?
A) 385 km 8) 375 km C) 365 km D) 395 km
58. Who was against “Non Co-operation Movement” and left Congress Party ?
A) Chotu Ram B) Bal Gangadhar Tilak
C) Arvind Ghosh D) Lala Lajpat Rai
59. Who said “The light has gone out of our lives” when Gandhi died ?
A) Jawaharlal Nehru B) Rajendra Prasad
C) Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel D) C. Gopalachari
60. Gandhi had declared hartal against Rowlatt Act from 3017 March 1919 but it was
postponed and date shifted to
A) 7॥ April 1919 8) 6 April 1919
©) 58 April 1919 D) 4" April 1919