Below are the scanned copy of Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Question Paper with answer keys of Exam Name 'BLOOD BANK TECHNICIAN HEALTH SERVICES ENGLISH ' And exam conducted in the year 2019. And Question paper code was '054/2019'. Medium of question paper was in Malayalam or English . Booklet Alphacode was 'A'. Answer keys are given at the bottom, but we suggest you to try answering the questions yourself and compare the key along wih to check your performance. Because we would like you to do and practice by yourself.
| ഘം Which type of antibody is most commonly involved in Warm Auto Immune Hemolytic
(೩) 105 (8) 16%
(ര موا (D) None of the above
045. Polyspecific Coombs reagent used in blood bank contains
(ಯ) IgM and C3b (8) 1gGand C3d
(©) 10% 8೧೮ 03७ (D) 160 8೧6 016
046. Which of the following reagent is not used for weak D (Dujtesting?
(ஐ IgM anti D (B) ~IgM +1gG anti D blend
(9 10೦0೧೪0 (D) Antiglobulin Reagent
047. Peripheral Smear is used to screen for presence of which organism in blood donors?
(മ) Plasmodium (8) Treponema
(©) जगता (D) None of the above
048. Cryoprecipitate is used for which of the following disease?
ശു Hemophilia A (8) Hemophilia B
(ப) Sickle cell Anemia (0) Factor V deficiency
049. What is the diameter of a red 7۶
(ல 2-3 microns (8) 6-8 microns
)© 10-12 microns (D) 0.5-1 microns
050. Column Agglutination Technology can be used for
(¢) Forward grouping (8) Reverse grouping
)© Crossmatching (D) ۸۵۱ of the above
051, Apheresis procedure to collect a Single Donor Platelet takes approximately
(ಹ) Ten minutes (8) Fifteen minutes
(©) Five minutes (D) سمط ممه
052. What is the gauge of needle used in blood bag for whole blood collection?
(8) 6 (8) 236
© 16೧ D) 226G
54/2019 — A —n