Below are the scanned copy of Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Question Paper with answer keys of Exam Name 'BLOOD BANK TECHNICIAN HEALTH SERVICES ENGLISH ' And exam conducted in the year 2019. And Question paper code was '054/2019'. Medium of question paper was in Malayalam or English . Booklet Alphacode was 'A'. Answer keys are given at the bottom, but we suggest you to try answering the questions yourself and compare the key along wih to check your performance. Because we would like you to do and practice by yourself.
= A person has A negative blood group. Which of the following blood groups are
compatible for him?
(മ) 2106049 group A positive (8) Blood group B positive
(८) Blood group O positive (D) Blood group O negative
032. Which of the following is correct about platelet transfusion?
(ಗಿ) Platelets ലട stored at 20-24 degree Celsius
(B) Platelets can be stored for 30 days from the time of collection
(©) Transfusion of one unit of platelet in an adutt can increase the platelet count by
(B) HLA C matching is done before collecting platelets from donors
033. Which of the following is FALSE in persons with O positive blood group?
(A) They do not have A or B antigens on their erythrocytes
(8) They do not have antibodies against both A and B antigens in their plasma
(C) They have H antigens on their erythrocytes
(D) They have RhD antigens on their erythrocytes
034. Individuals with D negative blood group have one of the following on their REC
(8) காயா ۳۵ (8) Antigen RhCE
(೦) Antigen both RhD and RhCE (D) Neither RhD nor RhCE
035. Which blood group system is based on cold reacting antibodies?
(A) Duffy blood group system (8) Kell blood group system
(©) MNS bleod group system (D) Rh blood group system
036. Which one of the following is NOT a naturally occurring antibody?
(A) Anti A antibody (8) Anti B antibody
(८) Anti AB antibody (ए) Anti D antibody
037. Plasmapheresis is done for one of the following clinical conditions.
(ಯ) Sepsis (B) Multiple myeloma
(©) Allergy to albumin (D) ടഖലട hypocalcemia
54/2019 - ೩ ण |