Below are the scanned copy of Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Question Paper with answer keys of Exam Name 'System Analyst (SR for ST only) Kerala State Coir Corporation/Programmer English ' And exam conducted in the year 2019. And Question paper code was '053/2019'. Medium of question paper was in Malayalam or English . Booklet Alphacode was 'A'. Answer keys are given at the bottom, but we suggest you to try answering the questions yourself and compare the key along wih to check your performance. Because we would like you to do and practice by yourself.
is an agile process model that provides a framework for building and
maintaining systems which meet tight time constraints through the use of incremental
(A) Adaptive software development
Dynamic systems development method
() Scrum model
921. The small, highly motivated and self-organizing project team is called
(A) Stakeholders (8) Team leaders
©) Agile (D) Mavericks
0 ~ 15 also called behavioural testing, focuses on the functional requirements
of the software.
(ಹಿ) Black box testing (8) White box testing
(€) Basis path testing (D) Data flow testing
023. Used to show the dynamic communications between objects during execution of a task
(ಡಿ) Class diagram (8) Deployment diagram
(<) Use-case 7 (D) Sequence dlagram
024. A new technology that emphasizes the design of test cases before the creation of
(A) Agile process (B) Test-driven development
(C) Postmedern design (D) Model-driven software development
025. Which is a technique in Java in which a class can have any number of constructors
that differ in parameter lists?
(A) Constructor overioading (8) Method overloading
(©) Operator overloading (D) None of the above
026. Which methed is used to change the name of a thread?
(8) public String getName()
(8) public void setName(String name)
(©) public void getName()
(D) public String setName(String name)
گا ھ - 53/2019