Below are the scanned copy of Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Question Paper with answer keys of Exam Name ' Technician Grade II (Electronics)-Kerala Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd ' And exam conducted in the year 2022. And Question paper code was '010/2022'. Medium of question paper was in Malayalam or English . Booklet Alphacode was 'A'. Answer keys are given at the bottom, but we suggest you to try answering the questions yourself and compare the key along wih to check your performance. Because we would like you to do and practice by yourself.
78. Ahard disk is divided into tracks, which are further subdivided into :
(^) Clusters ൯) Sectors
(C) Vectors (D) None of these
79. In inkjet Printers the droplets of ink are deflected by :
(ಹ) Electrically charge plates (B) Multi directional nozzle
(C) High Pressure jets (D) None of these
80. The effect due to which a semi conductor converts sunlight into emf is called :
(A) Photo resistive effect (B) Seebeck effect
(C) Photo voltaic effect (D) Hall’s effect
81. How many connecting pins are there of USB (Universal Serial Bus) port?
(A) 2 (B) 3
© 4 (D) 5
82. Which port is used to connect the HDD on the mother board?
(^) IDE port (B) Com 1 port
(C) Com 2 port (D) Floppy drive port
83. The process of converting an analog signal into a sequence of samples that are uniformly
spaced is called :
(A) Quantization (B) Sampling
(C) Encoding () Modulation
84. How many I/O ports are there in Microcontroller 8051?
(A) 2 (8) 8
© 4 0) 6
85. What is the range of frequency for medium wave band?
(A) 550 KHz to 650 KHz
(B) 83 111812 مغ 30 12
) to 100 MHz
(D) 200 MHz to 300 MHz
010/2022 12 A