Below are the scanned copy of Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Question Paper with answer keys of Exam Name ' Technician Grade II (Electronics)-Kerala Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd ' And exam conducted in the year 2022. And Question paper code was '010/2022'. Medium of question paper was in Malayalam or English . Booklet Alphacode was 'A'. Answer keys are given at the bottom, but we suggest you to try answering the questions yourself and compare the key along wih to check your performance. Because we would like you to do and practice by yourself.
60. Bistable Multivibrator has :
(^) One Stable State (B) Two Stable State
(C) Three Stable States (D) Two Quasi Stable States
61. Which sensor detect the presence of object without any physical contact?
(A) Load cell (B) Proximity Sensor
(C) Thermo Couple (D) LVDT
62. Which one of the following is used for measuring torque ?
(A) Strain gauge (B) RTD
(C) Load 061 (D) Wheat Stone Bridge
63. What is the maximum forward gate current for BFW 10 FET?
(A) 4mA (B) 12MA
© 10 mA (D) 20mA
64. The input impedance 08 IGBT is:
(A) Medium (B) Low
(C) Infinity (D) High
65. In UJT when the temperature increases the intrinsic stand of ratio is :
(A) Remains the same (B) Decreases
(C) Increases (D) None of these
66. Which sensor can be used to stop the flow of a liquid into a pipe by means of an electric
(^) Load cell ൯) Solenoid valve
(C) Water level sensor (D) Switch
67. The desirable change over period for a UPS is:
(A) 10 ms (B) 5ms
(C) 1 micro second (D) 175
68. Which type of PV cell has the highest efficiency?
(^) Hybrid (B) Amorphous Silicon
(C) Polycrystalline silicon (D) Mono Crystalline Silicon
010/2022 10 A