Below are the scanned copy of Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Question Paper with answer keys of Exam Name 'Engineering Assistant Grade I - Kerala State Construction Corporation Ltd ' And exam conducted in the year 2022. And Question paper code was '085/2022'. Medium of question paper was in Malayalam or English . Booklet Alphacode was 'A'. Answer keys are given at the bottom, but we suggest you to try answering the questions yourself and compare the key along wih to check your performance. Because we would like you to do and practice by yourself.
33. What is the temperature for preheating of bricks for the water absorption test in degree
(A) 100 (3) 110
(C) 120 0) 130
84. How much depth of water is required initially for efflorescence test of bricks in cm?
(A) 2.5 (B) 45
(0 5 0) 75
35. What is the minimum compressive strength of first class bricks in kg/sq.cm?
(A) 25 © 35
(0 75 جم 140
86. An example of metamorphic rock :
(^) Granite (B) Limestone
(C) Slate () Dolomite
87. ൧൩ example of foliated rock :
(^) Gniess (B) Granite
(C) Basalt ൯) Sand stone
38. A good stone should not absorb water more than ———————% water by its weight.
(A) 1 رم 3
(0 5 0) 7
39. ಗೂ per IS 269 the weight of magnesia in cement shall not exceed by —-——————%.
(A) 2 (3) 3
(0) 4 0) 5
40. Determining the cost of the construction project, after calculating the quantities of items is
(ಹ) Accounting (B) Costing
(C) Quantity surveying (D) Estimating
41. The rate of a civil engineering construction work depends 0೫ :
(A) Equipment cost (B) Material cost
(C) Labour cost () All the above
085/2022 10 A