Below are the scanned copy of Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Question Paper with answer keys of Exam Name 'SECOND GRADE OVERSEER/ESCOND GRADE DRAFTSMAN LOCALSELF GOVERNMENT' And exam conducted in the year 2015. And Question paper code was '213/2015'. Medium of question paper was in Malayalam or English . Booklet Alphacode was 'A'. Answer keys are given at the bottom, but we suggest you to try answering the questions yourself and compare the key along wih to check your performance. Because we would like you to do and practice by yourself.
Maximum : 100 marks
Time : 1 hour and 15 minutes
1. The narrow strip of drawing board are joint together by —— joints.
(ക) Butt and lap joints (B) Lapped and splayed joints
(C) Tongue and groove joint (D) Butt and dovetail joints
2. Which wood is used to made wooden T-Square?
(ക) Teak (8) ೦೫
)0 عمط (D) Linoleum
3. The designation of standard recommended scales of 1:10 and 1: 20 is :
ക) 18 (8) 144
©) 5 D) M3
4. The trimmed size of A2 drawing sheet in mm is :
(4) 297 x 420 (2) 420 > 594
€) 594 x 841 (0) 210 x 297
5. Which type of line is used to draw centre lines?
(ക) Chain Thin (®) Chain Thick
(€) Dashed Thin (D) Dashed Thick
6. Which tool is used to splitting stone in stone masonry?
(^) Mallet (B) Pick
(C) Face Hammer 0) =
¶7. ^ ९०० brick earth the percentage of silt contents is ————— by weight.
(5) 2012 50% ൫) 2015 35%
(0 10 to 35% (D) 100 45%
8. The down stream face of dam may be eroded by heavy rain is known ೩5.
(8) Over topping (8) Toe Erosion
(0 Gullying (D) None of these