Below are the scanned copy of Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Question Paper with answer keys of Exam Name 'TRADESMAN CARPENTRY TECHNICAL EDUCATION' And exam conducted in the year 2016. And Question paper code was '145/2016'. Medium of question paper was in Malayalam or English . Booklet Alphacode was 'A'. Answer keys are given at the bottom, but we suggest you to try answering the questions yourself and compare the key along wih to check your performance. Because we would like you to do and practice by yourself.
Which is the largest ‘Jute” producing state in India 7
(5) Bihar (8) West Bengal (©) Tamilnadu (D) Punjab
Who described the Revolt of 1857 as a ‘National Rising’ ?
(ಸ) Benjawin Disraeli (8) & Majumdar
(0) John Lawrence (D} SN.Sen
84. Which of the following is correctly matched ?
(A) Jallian Walla Bagh Massacre - 1918
(8) Partition വ് Bengal - 1907
(0) पष्प India Movement = 1942
(D) Non-Cooperation Movement - 1925
85. Who was the leader of 1857 Revolt at Lucknow ?
(ക) Begum Hazrat Mahal (8) Nana Saheb
(©) Kunwar Singh (D) Tantia Tope
86. The emphasis تمع “له back to the Vedas’ was laid by :
(A) Ram Mohan Roy (ठ) Dayananda Saraswati
(8) Swami Vivekananda (D) Annie Besant
87. The Longest River which flows entirely within the border of India :
(A) Ganga (8) Kaveri (೮) Sindhu (D) Krishna
88, Which type of soil is known as ‘Regar Soil' ?
(മ) Alluvialsoll (இ Redsoil (८) Black soil (D) Saline soil
89. Where is the oldest ‘Cinnamon’ estate situated ?
(A) Thalassery (B) Pinarayi (ಲ) Azhikode (D) Anjrakkandy