Below are the scanned copy of Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Question Paper with answer keys of Exam Name 'SPECIAL TEACHER HOME FOR MENTALLY DEFICIENT CHILDREN SOCIAL JUSTICE DEPARTMENT' And exam conducted in the year 2019. And Question paper code was '014/2019'. Medium of question paper was in Malayalam or English . Booklet Alphacode was 'A'. Answer keys are given at the bottom, but we suggest you to try answering the questions yourself and compare the key along wih to check your performance. Because we would like you to do and practice by yourself.
Maximum : 100 marks
Time : 1 hour and 15 minutes
1. Which philosophy of education focuses on a subject-matter curriculum that emphasizes
humanistie and scientifie disciplines?
(A) Idealism (B) Naturalism
(© Realism (D) Existentialism
2. NME-ICT எல launched in :
(ക) 2007 (ॐ) 2011
© 2012 യ 2009
8. Which theory contributed to the development of cooperative learning strategies?
(ಯ) Behaviourism (B Cognitivism
(€) Constructivism (D) Connectionism
4. A design approach whereby both face-to-face and online learning are made better by the
presence of the other :
(ಯ) Blended learning ற E-tutoring
(© Webinar (D) E-learning
5. Who said, “Human institutions are one mass of folly and contradiction.”?
(A) Mahatma Gandhi (൫ Rousseau
(0) Froebel (D) Pestalozzi
6. Naturalist’s conception of man is :
(A) Man's very essence of being is his spiritual nature
(B) It is spirit rather than animality that is most truly man
(೮) Nature would have them children before they are men
(D) There exists in the nature of things a perfect pattern of each individual
7. The Law of Effect can be effectively used in :
(¢) Learning experience (®) Curriculum development
)0 Supervision (D) Classroom management