Below are the scanned copy of Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Question Paper with answer keys of Exam Name ' Junior Instructor (Sheet Metal Worker) - Industrial Training ' And exam conducted in the year 2020. And Question paper code was '025/2020'. Medium of question paper was in Malayalam or English . Booklet Alphacode was 'A'. Answer keys are given at the bottom, but we suggest you to try answering the questions yourself and compare the key along wih to check your performance. Because we would like you to do and practice by yourself.
Maximum : 100 marks
Time : 1 hour and 15 minutes
1. The shape of warning sign in safety is :
(A) Square (B) Circular
(C) Triangular (D) Rectangular
2. | Which extinguisher for fire is most suitable for flammable liquid?
(A) Foam type (B) Dry powder
(0) 602 (D) Halon Extinguisher
83. The specific gravity of zinc is:
(^) 2.7 (B) 7
(0 6.2 (D) 8.2
4. The melting point of silver is:
(A) 108950 (B) 419°C
م) 964°C (D) 330°C
5. Gun metal alloy contains :
(A) Copper, Aluminium (B) Copper, Tin, 7170
(C) Copper, Lead (D) Copper, Nickel
6. 1൩01൭൩ standard steel plates are designated as:
(A) 85 (B) ISF
(0) மா, (D) ISST
7. Which of the following metal has highest specific gravity?
(A) Zine (B) Lead
(C) Copper ൬) Tin
8. Which one of the following sheet metal is the cheapest?
(^) Black iron (B) Lead
(C) Tin ൯) Aluminium