Below are the scanned copy of Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Question Paper with answer keys of Exam Name 'Tradesman (Carpentry)-Technical Education ' And exam conducted in the year 2022. And Question paper code was '038/2022'. Medium of question paper was in Malayalam or English . Booklet Alphacode was 'A'. Answer keys are given at the bottom, but we suggest you to try answering the questions yourself and compare the key along wih to check your performance. Because we would like you to do and practice by yourself.
27. How many grades of natural oil stone available?
(^) Three grades (B) Four grades
(C) Two grades (D) One grades
28. Slips stone used for ——————— surface.
(A) Rough surface (B) Curved surface
(C) Flat surface (D) Smooth surface
29. The toothing plane is used for :
(ಹ) To prepare rough gluing surface (B) Clean and level grooves
(C) To form grooves (D) Planing and smoothing rebates
30. The sharpening angle of cutting iron in plane :
(A) 20% to 25° (B) 25% to 30°
(0) 15% to 20° (D) 20° to 30°
31. Which one of the following hammer shows the property of magnetism which helps in taking
nails and screws easily?
(A) Claw hammer ൯) Carpenter’s hammer
(C) Cross pein hammer (D) None of these
82. Which part of the chisel is fixed inside the ferrule?
(A) Handle (B) Blade
(C) Point (D) Tang
33. The mallet should never be sued in a —————— Chisel?
(4) Paring chisel (8) Firmer chisel
(೮) Mortise chisel (D) Socket chisel
34. Which one of the given tool is used as abrasive tool?
(A) Tacks hammer (8) Firmer chisel
(೮) Mortise chisel (D) Hand File
35. What is used for planning a job from end side without damaging the edges?
(^) Mitre block (B) Cupboard
(C) Pin board (D) Shooting board
038/2022 6 A