Below are the scanned copy of Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Question Paper with answer keys of Exam Name 'Full Time jr Language Teacher (Arabic) - LPS Department - Education ' And exam conducted in the year 21. And Question paper code was '114/21'. Medium of question paper was in Malayalam or English . Booklet Alphacode was 'A'. Answer keys are given at the bottom, but we suggest you to try answering the questions yourself and compare the key along wih to check your performance. Because we would like you to do and practice by yourself.
Maximum : 100 marks
Time : 1 hour and 15 minutes
1. Who is the author of “Amuktamalyada”?
(^) Krishnadevaraya (B) Kalidasa
(6) Visakadatta ൩) Harihara
2. Who said, “Go Back to Vedas”?
(^) Vivekananda (B) Ramakrishna Paramahamsa
(0) Dayanda Saraswathi ന) Jyoti Ba Phule
3. Partition of Bengal was in:
(A) 1904 (B) 1905
(0 1910 (D) 1911
4. | Who was the founder of “Self Respect movement”?
(A) Anna Durai ൯) E.V. Ramaswamy Naicker
(C) Subramanya Bharathi (0) Veeresalingam
5. Gandhiji returns the Kaisar-i-Hind gold medal to British in protest against:
(^) Rowlatt Act (B) Cripps Proposals
(0) Jallianwallabagh Massacre (D) Apartheid policy
6. Who started the organ “Commonweal”?
(A) Annie Besant (B) Jawaharlal Nehru
(C) Govinda Vallab Pant (D) ×ط Rajendraprasad
7. Sankaracharya was mainly a. ?
(A) Vaishnava (2) Shakta
) Sauropasaka ൩) Shaiva
8. 7710 metal most widely used by the Indus Valley people was:
(A) Copper (B) Bronze
(C) Silver (D) Tin
9. Who is the founder of “Kudai Kitmathgar”?
(A) Sir Syed Ahmed Khan ൯) Moulana Mohemedali
(C) Khan Abdul Gaffar Khan ൯൩) Moulana Abdul Kalam Azad