Below are the scanned copy of Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Question Paper with answer keys of Exam Name 'Manager/ Store Keeper/ Accountant/ Jr Accountant/ Clerk etc in Govt owned Companies/ Corporations/ Boards etc' And exam conducted in the year 2022. And Question paper code was '093/2022'. Medium of question paper was in Malayalam or English . Booklet Alphacode was 'A'. Answer keys are given at the bottom, but we suggest you to try answering the questions yourself and compare the key along wih to check your performance. Because we would like you to do and practice by yourself.
Maximum : 100 marks
Time : 1 hour and 30 minutes
1. صھ item is valued at the exchange price at the date of acquisition and shown in the financial
statements at that value or an amortised portion of it. This is as per the principle of:
ھ) Full disclosure (B) Cost
(೮) Materiality (D) Consistency
2. | Whena sole proprietor decided to use same bank account for his business as well as personal
affairs, the ل accounting principle is violated.
(A) Going concern ൯) Entity
(C) Objectivity ൯൩) Materiality
8. ടനം basis of maintaining accounts followed by Indian Companies.
(A) Cash Basis
(B) Accrual Basis
(C) Accrual basis and double entry system
(D) Double entry system
4. Given Opening stock = 17600, Closing stock = 10560
Cost of goods sold = 1,83,040.
The amount of purchase will be
(A) 176,000 (8) 1,54,880
(0 1,65,440 ௫) 1,44,320
5. As per the للب concept, capital is shown in the liability side of Balance sheet.
(^) Entity concept
(B) Dual aspect concept
(C) Accrual concept
(D) Going concern concept