Below are the scanned copy of Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Question Paper with answer keys of Exam Name 'ASSISTANT ENGINEER ELECTRICAL PLANTATION CORPORATION OF KERALA LTD' And exam conducted in the year 2018. And Question paper code was '029/2018'. Medium of question paper was in Malayalam or English . Booklet Alphacode was 'A'. Answer keys are given at the bottom, but we suggest you to try answering the questions yourself and compare the key along wih to check your performance. Because we would like you to do and practice by yourself.
1, The idea of the suspension of Fundamental Rights during the emergency 15 taken from which
of the following constitution ?
(A) German (B) American (C) British (D) Australian
2, Who among the following is known as ‘Modern Manu’ ?
(ಹ) Jawaharlal Nehru (8) Dr. BR. Ambedkar
© MN.Roy (D) Fazal Ali
3. Which is the first nation in the world to implement the R.T.L ?
(ಹ) Sweden (B) The Netherlands
(C) Switzerland (D) Denmark
4. Who is known as the Father of Kerala Literacy ?
(ಹ) Vakkom Abdul Khader Moulavi
(3) Kuriakose Elias Chavara
(~) M.C. Joseph
(D) ೫.೬೭ Chathan Master
5. Who among the following led the historic ‘Pattini Jatha” from Kannur to Madras ?
(A) K. Kelappan (8) AX. Gopalan
(ಲ) P.Krishna Pillai (D) TX. Madhavan
6. The founder editor of the journal “Yuktivadi’ is :
(A) Sahodaran Ayyappan (8) K Kelappan
(C) Ayyankali (D) C. Kesavan
7. Who is known as the ‘Thansi Rani of Travancore’ ?
(A) Arya Pallam (B) A.V. Kuttimalu Amma
(ಲ) Lalithambika Antharjanam (D) Akkamma Cheriyan
8. Which of the following state is known ഒട the ‘granary of India’ ?
(ಹ) Tamil Nadu (B) Andhra Pradesh (ಲ) West Bengal (D) Punjab