Below are the scanned copy of Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) Question Paper with answer keys of Exam Name 'Part Time High School Teacher (Arabic)-Education' And exam conducted in the year 21. And Question paper code was '116/21'. Medium of question paper was in Malayalam or English . Booklet Alphacode was 'A'. Answer keys are given at the bottom, but we suggest you to try answering the questions yourself and compare the key along wih to check your performance. Because we would like you to do and practice by yourself.
Maximum : 100 marks
Time : 1 hour and 15 minutes
1. | Which of the following statements is / are incorrect?
0.37. Kunjiraman started a school for low caste Hindus at Vellamanal
2 Pandit Karuppan was not a Sanskrit Scholar
3. | Rajaram Mohan Roy challenged traditional Hindu culture
4. Vagbhatananda founded Atmavidya Sangam
(A) All of the above (B) 2and4
(C) land3 ൯൩) 2only
2. With reference to Renaissance Movement in Kerala consider the following statements
1. Vedadhikara Nirupanam is the work of Chattampi Swamikal
2 Darsanamala is the work of Vaghbhatananda
3. | Atmanutapam is the work of Mar Kuriakose Elias Chavara
4 Daivadasakam is the work of Sree Narayana Guru
Which of the statements given above is incorrect?
(^) lonly (B) 2 only
(C) land3 ൯൩) 1,3and4
3. Which of the following statements is/are incorrect?
1. ೮0081೩ Krishna Gokhale was the political guru of Gandhi
2. The Judge Broomfield presided over the trial of Gandhi in connection with non-
3. Gandhi wore Khadi giving message of self-reliant
4. | Gandhi’s speech at Banaras Hindu University indicated that Indian Nationalism
was an elite phenomenon
(ಯ land2 ൯) 1,3and4
(C) 88/44 ൯) Allof the above
4. 1. Gandhi gave advance notice to Viceroy Lord Irwin in connection with his salt
Salt March started from Sabarmathi Ashram
3. The Third Round Table Conference was held in 1931
4. The annual session of the Indian National Congress at Lahore (1929) passed the baton
of leadership to the younger generations.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
(^) lonly (B) 1,2and4
(0) 8only ൯) Allof the above